Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"Saturday Mornings" at Rocketworld!


Here is Dev, me, Augie and Patrick. Suzanne is M.I.A, as she is...nearly 8 months Preggers (congrats you fertile lady!)


I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to PATRICK MA of Rocket World for letting us have this show and being so supportive, and to everyone who made the effort to make it out for the opening reception. Augie's family made it out to see us from Gilroy and Dev's sister Athena from Canada! I was pleasantly surprised by the turn-out and relieved that the 4 of us didn't end up starring at one another the whole night, alone.

Half the time I forgot to take pictures, and half the pictures came out blurry, but I posted a few up on my FLICKR CLICK HERE. Also, Check out RocketWorld's CLICK HERE (I stole the pic of the 4 of us from Patrick's collection) I also added a new button in my "current shows" link section to the right - my Stumpytown contribution to this group show.


Augie Dev and I got 2 tables at this year's Alternative Press Expo - our 2nd time out - I can't tell you enough how inspiring it was. If you haven't attended, do yourself a favor and go next year. You won't regret it, it's definitely a 'boost' in your creative juice. Check out the few pics I have HERE.

No comments: