Wednesday, April 04, 2007

ECCC is over...



Here is a big "THANK YOU" to everyone who made it out to visit Suzanne and I @ this year's Emerald City ComicCon! We had a jam-packed weekend & the turn-out this year was so much better than the last. It was nice to see folks we've met over the years and friends we hadn't seen in a while. We met a lot of new people this year - hopefully we will see again next time.

I'm a knucklehead (but you knew that already) I hardly took any pictures this year - I completely forgot to take my camera out at all on Sunday so the few pics I have are posted on my Flickr page HERE.

Oh! So 2 things that made me smile were:
1. this! How can you not smile, seein' a Tusken Raider waiting in line?!

2. there were a few folks at the con that yelled out "8-bit Chikeeeeeeen!" now and again.
(made my day)

No comments: