Tuesday, January 16, 2007

PLUSH WEEK 2: Eclectic Boogaloo!


There is an amazing plushshow coming up @ Gallery 1988 called Plush Week 2: Eclectic Boogaloo on Jan23-30 down in L.A.! I got an email last week from the curator Jon and got an invite to participate!

These are my little guys I'm mailing down to him - Big ol Tempura Shrimp, sad Edamame, and Chicken Salad and Chicken Sh#*t' . I meant to send them off to him today, but because of the snow and my whimpy-ass driving skills, I'm going to send them down tomorrow. I hope he likes them!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you f'in rock!!! love the edamame...he's my favorite!! and i LOVE the snowstump...simply awesome!! you rock!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your art works! :D

Anonymous said...

That is one adorable turd. Genius!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Aww I wish I can see these in person. The poor lil chicken in turd... are those little flies I see? Hilarious!

KYMadan said...

Thanks you guys!
Chickengirl.. yes! Those are little flies made of trimmed down black pom-poms and grey felt wings. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Karin!

I love your work! It always makes me so happy. You're so wonderfully talented! Is your edamame available to buy? I checked out the on-line store and I didn't see it there. I just bought one of your orange cat tee shirts from Blu Bottle today. I love it.

Keep up the great work! Thank you for sharing your art with us!

p.s. do you have a myspace account?