Friday, April 28, 2006

Links Friday, BABY!

I know, I know, it's been a while. I've missed you too.

Everybody shout: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM! " It's my sister's birthday today! (She's having a blast in San Francisco! Hi Kim!)


[1]
PlushYou.
YEEha! I'm taking part in a group PLUSH Show this fall at Schmancy Toys. Here's a shout out to Kristen! Thanks Kristen. I still don't know what I'm going to make yet... but I can't wait.
[2]
Stick It Make It Ice.
Rad sick, Marcos Perez, Carl Is the Awesome has a blog! I can't believe he linked me - YEEHA!
[3]
Jeremy Tinder.
I bought one of his paintings at APE! Love, love, love his stuff. "Bleeding clouds, cathing it on your tongue" painting is my favorite...
[4]
YetAnotherDot.
80s lyrics baby! Okay, this is a VERY long quiz, but you KNOW you can't resist. Do it, Do it. (Thanks for the link Lisa!)
[5]
Japanese Inventions.
Hilarity! Dev sent me this, and damn, the Japanese ARE completely out of their minds (Its okay...its okay...I can say that because they are my people.)
[6]
Fluid Effect.
Check out the Portfolio, Before and After section. It is pretty crazy. Its nice to see that the celebs aren't as "perfect & flawless" as thought... but, alas, I still feel utterly and completely inadaquate. Oh well, I'll keep working on my PhotoShop skills. So, uh, I got that going for me...

No comments: