Thursday, November 17, 2005

Stumpytown Vol. One


Hey there...
Dang! I spent way too much time getting those button/banners added to this page I haven't posted anything new since last week. Have a look! Okay, I know, they aren't so great, but humor me and pretend you noticed....over there...uh, on the right.

I DID however, add two new additions to My Stuff and Things section. A few pages taken from my sketchbook diary and my very first comic attempt for the Emerald ComicCon 2yrs ago. I've managed to get vol 2. out and hoping for vol.3 to be completed for April's ComicCon.

Okay, I'm off...

4 comments:

metalpig said...

I love that you put up your comic! But you picture is kinda overtaking your beautiful shiny buttons.

metalpig said...

I mean "your" picture...it's late.. and I can't type very well anyway. :P

KYMadan said...

Haaa! Wacky! You must've been looking at my blog while I was doing a "test" post! I couldn't figure out how to resize the post pic(it was HUGE) so, I ended up deleting it. :-(

TKWatkins said...

that's super awesome that you posted your italy diary... it's a work of staggering genious.